For business and property owners who would like us to impound unauthorized vehicles off of their property, please print and complete the Private Party Impound Contract in the link.  Once that is done, give us a call and we will pick up the completed form and  provide unauthorized vehicle signs at no cost to you.

You are welcome to call with questions or request a meeting in person.

DOL Authorization to Impound form. The law requires one form must be completed for each vehicle you would like to have towed away.